[at-l] Calories per ounce

<<POG, you said that carbohydrates run about 100 calories per ounce.  What about proteins and fats?  I know there are 28.35 grams per ounce, so I can convert the figures if you have them in a metric system.>>

Well, The scientific method says that:
Fat has 9 calories per gram
Carbos have 4 calories per gram
Protein has 4 calories per gram

That makes, if I did the math correctly this time, 113 calories per ounce if you are talking pure carbos. Most commercial good have fillers, etc if you believe the values they list under their nutritional facts. Which, from past experience, contains the 90-110 calories I mentioned in my earlier post.

POG