[at-l] Unemployment Thru

At 03:06 AM 1/18/02 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

>Which one of us broke the law, or was being sleazy?
>
>Sly

Now don't freak Sly, but if he won the appeal,
technically, in the eyes of our system, he was
right.

Dam...I hate it when I have to defend the system.........

As to you, as you looked for work during your
thru, answer me one question.  If you had
been offered a job, would you have quit the hike
and gone to work?   If so, your job search was
sincere and your collection of bennies while
awaiting appeal was not sleazy.

multipart/mixed
---