[at-l] (no subject)

Okay, I received your reply to my message, but I have yet to see my message
appear.  I opened up my email this morning and there were only a dozen or
so messages from AT-L.  Usually there's between 70 and 150 every morning.
I'm on another mailing list and that one has been pouring in full strength.
The worst part is seeing replies to posts I've never seen, especially when
there's a large amount of snippage and I can't quite figure out the
original post............  This is all probably just payback for my
procrastinating on posting pics of lashing straps onto wooden

Pat Loomis

"Leslie Booher" <lwbooher@halifax.com> on 01/18/2002 01:05:36 AM