[at-l] dealing with cops

I'm a CS/philosophy-prelaw student; I can tell you this is not the way to
go. :)

If you give them nothing, they will have nothing.  If you admit, they will
use it against you in a court of law.  I have firsthand experience of
this. :)

BTW, are you a cop? :P

-brian

--
Brian C. Merrell               | "All that glitters is not gold,
brian@patriot.net              |  All who wander are not lost."