[at-l] Re: This and That

>Just to be clear, if Warren was standing outside reading his poems, I would
certainly support his right to do that,<

This comment reminded me of something I saw in front of Sugarlands when I
was there in Nov.  Sugarlands is the visitors' center on the TN side of the
Smokies, right outside Gatlinburg.  There's a sign outside, across from the
front door that says something about people who wish to express their 1st
amendment rights have to do so on that spot.  It seems that they had Hare
Krishners who were panhandling and accosting people inside the building.
They made a space for them outside.

anklebear

---