[at-l] Open Mike For Doyle

In a message dated 1/17/02 9:47:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

> If you accept a speaking engagement at a Catholic school,
> and the purpose of the speech was to discuss the various Saints, but
> instead
> decided to give a speech voicing your "opinion" that (insert whatever
> insulting things that have nothing to do with Saints here) - would the
> students and faculty have a right to be angry about it, without it meaning
> that they didn't believe in free speech?
>
> That was the point, in case you missed it.

     ***   Thank you Redhead. I've never been prouder of you. Now just
substitute "Catholic School" for "Appalachian Trail Project" and the
"discussion of insulting things" with the "discussion of things directly
conflicting to the Trail's purpose" and we're playing ball.

    Besides, Warren is a teacher -so liberal opinions are not unheard of in
that field. You have to know what you're getting into Red, Warren founded the
'school'. Weird that the student rebellions are now conservative revolts!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---