[at-l] Stem Cell transplant

God Bless you and Chris; we'll all look forward to having him recover
and get out on the AT someday; if he can get to a computer and post a
note about his Trail dreams - or whatever - I know that many of us out
here would love to see that and reply with personal words of
encouragement and confidence; take care to all of you!

Clark Wright
[thru-thinker]