[at-l] Ultralight Digital Cameras (batteries?)

> Lee I Joe, how long do you think the battery last? One report
> I read said
> 70 pictures and it was dead.

The "official" version is without flash and without the LCD screen - 204
pictures I think. That may be right. In practice, most people tend to use
the LCD screen instead of the viewfinder and of course flash is an
unpredictable quantity. I just shot 72 pictures using the LCD with an
occasional flash (6, I think).

The supplied charger requires about two hours to recharge, not the one they
advertise. Which of course, is probably why they are sending a "free" extra
battery.

Lee I Joe