[at-l] dealing with cops

>>When pulled over for traffic violations or otherwise questioned
>>by police,I don't volunteer anything I don't have to.  I always
politely
>>deny their accusations and try not to tell them want they want to
hear.

My strategy when pulled over by cops is to follow my 4 step plan.  I
always works for me.
1) admit you were wrong.  (I always have been in the wrong when stopped,
which happens to be many times)
2) say you are sorry           (at least sorry I got caught)
3) promise not to do it again
4) ask for a break or at least a lessor fine.  This is why you do steps
1 through 3.  They can't give you a break unless you perform steps 1
through 3.  (I've been stopped many times and have always managed to get
the fine changed to a lessor offense, one that does not involve points)

Be happy
Panzer