[at-l] Open Mike For Doyle

In a message dated 1/17/02 6:27:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbkramer@afn.org
writes:

> I stand for the right of free speech but
> if I don't like what you said I'll use some of my free speech to say so.

     ***   Thanks Bryan, thanks. Now I want you to suck in a deep breath,
send some oxygen away from national pride part of the soul to the objective
part and think exactly how that could relate to Warren. I know some think old
writings and their interpretation a dead issue (even in government) but my
understanding of the constitution was that an unpopular individual and his
views were protected from the popular politics of the larger group in power.
Precisely because that group had the power to ignore what was being said or
intended for its own interpretation that it then forces the less able to
defend himself individual to accept.

      Thank you...

multipart/alternative
  text/html