[at-l] Re: (and Roaches)

The problem I have with the blasted things is that they would survive a
nuclear explosion.   Why aren't we using the bass turds for testing to see
how we can come up with a weapon or vaccine or something against nuclear
attacks?

All I know, is that they crunch, and LOUD, when you squish'em and I can't do
that, the sound alone makes me cringe and that don't work half the time, and
some are so large I can't lift my leg high enough to get enough oomph behind
my stomp to kill the damn things.  And God help you if you use something to
smack it with, and miss..... THEN you get to see the bass turds FLY.  But,
hairspray, albeit a WHOLE CAN will stick it to any surface till someone who
doesn't mind the "crunch" can come kill it.  I can't even be in the same room
when they get smacked.  Eeeewww, could you imagine Alfred Hitchcock's "The
Birds" replaced with flying Palmetto's?

Another thing I can't stand is maggots.  But, I'd rather be covered with them
than surrounded by GIANT FLYING ROACHES. So there.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---