[at-l] Unemployment Thru

I'm with you, Kahley.

I have a hard time tolerating any type of fraud, let alone when it costs
taxpayers and employers money.  The logic is the deep pockets can afford
it.
I have had to argue unemployment claims as an employer.  Examples are
when an employee left to go to college, and another when an employee
quit then claimed to be fired -- both were denied.

Ron