[at-l] This 'n that / the poem

Wasn't there, but I'll offer one observation. A member of our list
performed at Trail Days and quite a few folks were not happy with him.
Sometimes when we are on stage, we screw things up royally. Hopefully, we
learn from the experience, and rarely there are public acknowledgements of
the gaff. More frequently, we hope silence on the matter will let the
embarrassment fade into the static of everyday life.

I hope that is the case for Mr. Doyle.

OrangeBug