[at-l] Problems in Erwin (was Yankees, yokels and racists on the AT)

I certainly had my share of problems in Erwin, but they had nothing to do
with bigotry.  :-)

But, there was the one church sign that I couldn't believe.  I still can't
believe anybody would ever want to admit to being associated with that
particular church.  Anyway, the sign read "OUR GOD IS ALIVE  SORRY ABOUT
YOURS".  Here's a picture of it:

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor/at99photos/0216ourgod.JPG

Mara
Stitches, GAME99