From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Farina6@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 6:35 AM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Re:(at-l) Leeches, Roaches, and Snakes

lwbooher@halifax.com writes:

> Y'all ever watched a snake climb a tree?  Doesn't it make you
wonder if
> they're up there above you head as you walk underneath?  anklebear

I watched a documentary on smokejumpers.  One mentioned snakes
as his big
fear.  He said they would fall out of the trees on them, and
you couldn't
hear them coming.

I guess they don't scream as they fall.

Teresa

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising
every time we
fall."
-Confucius

multipart/alternative