[at-l] Re: (at-l) Leeches??? (and Roaches)

Kelly wrote:

<Also, I have a larger problem (literally) because here in Florida, we have a
type of roach that is HUGE!!!!  It's called a Palmetto Bug, but it should be
called ugly a**ed flying scary mother you-know-what. I mean, it's the size of
a small hand, and these things FLY!!!!!!  Oh my God.   I have nightmares
about them.  I hate them.  I wouldn't care if every last one were wiped off
the planet.  One about the size of a coffee cup landed on my shoulder once,
and I did that screaming, yelling, flailing arms and legs dance thingy till
the thing flew off of me, and I have nightmares about that TO THIS DAY!  Give
me leeches over roaches any day.>

Kelly -

Their cousins live in Texas and are called Brown roaches. I have fond
memories of lying in my darkened bedroom at night with the ceiling fan
running, hearing a B-52 bomber type of sound in the room and, shortly
thereafter, a splat.  Really dumb bugs.

Black&blue