[at-l] Golite

Chase wrote:
"Did someone here say they had the new Adventure
Racing "Speed" Pack from Golite?"

Maybe you are thinking of my post about the Dana
Racer-X pack of last week.  Didn't get much response
about it, so I'm figuring that noone else owns or
knows about it.  I'm convinced it's the coolest, most
comfortable thing in the lightweight pack world.  It's
built primarily for adventure racing and trail
running, but easily accomodates my thru-hiking gear.
If this is what you are thinking about, just email me
back.

Nocona