[at-l] New thread about names

Phil Heffington wrote:

> What are some actual names of people you know now, or have known, that
> are a bit unusual?

An old friend had a childhood friend who was named Lauralynn. Lauralynn
Hardy. Parents claim they didn't realize what they did to her until she
entered kindergarten.

My dad was a twin. He was Gerald Homer, and his twin was Harold Gomer. But
it gets worse. My father was fair-complected, and my uncle had olive-toned
skin. This was a different time and place--and I can't believe I'm telling
this story--but they grew up being called Blackie and Whitie. (Fortunately,
my dad lost it and was able to go back to Jerry.)

I think that's enough for now...
;-p
Give Me Chocolate