[at-l] PaRuck Food Stuff

Sorry, but I lost my primary computer, with all the Ruck email
so this list may not be 100%.  Pretty close though, I think.

Sheesh...most of the non-cooking items are gone! Thank you Rucksters!
Now...the rest of you are condemned to cook or to buy
      something and say you cooked it (grin).

      WHAT WE NEED

2 shares of the hams have come back on the market @ 5 bucks each

      Butter and lighter spreads
      Spaghetti Cheese

Welcome Ruckster's Pasta Supper

      Cheerio has volunteered a really, really big salad bowl and the salad
to fill it! I bet she'll appreciate a hand with the salad making! Thank
      you Cheerio!

      Steve Landis has offered to save us all from jar sauce! There will be
meatless (with no animal component whatsoever ) and with
      sausage...both "made with real garlic, and real herbs from my
garden." Woohoooo...thank you Steve!!

      Gary and Kelly have the Garlic Toast covered ...with real pounded
garlic! Thank you!

Saturday Ruck Pot Luck Supper

      Meats
      2-Baked Hams
      Venison Balogna

      Sides
      3-Bacon Baked Beans
      2-Beef Stews
      Crockpot Surprise
      2-Pots o Chili
      Vegitarian Chili
      Pasta Dish

      Veggies
      Collard Greens

      Salads
      Broccoli Salad
      Tomato and Cucumber Pasta Salad
      Fruit Salad

      Breads
      4-Breads
      Rolls

      Desserts
      Punkin Bread
      Banana Bread
      4-Pittsburgh's Perfect Peanutbutter Pies
      Apple Pie
      Peach Pie
      Pecan Pie 2-Pies from the DWG Bakery!
      Pie
      2-Pies
      Sinful Chocolate Crunch

      Remember, there is no problem on doubling up on items since we can
expect a probable 80 + people for the POT LUCK and given that
      we are talking hikers, one bowl of anything is not gonna make it (grin).

If you would like to add your contribution to the list to make it easier
for others to plan a dish, drop me a NOTE Be sure to put PaRuckFood as the
title.  This list will be reposted.

multipart/mixed
---