[at-l] leeches???

<<My one phobia - started with Stephen King (damn him) and reinforced by moving to MI. Yuck!  Swimming with water moccasins in TX never bothered me as much
as the thought of LEECHES.>>

There are leeches in almost every stanidng body of water - some more than others.  Leeches never bothered me as much as slugs. And slugs never bothered me until one very early morning in Vermont when I got up to go pee, slid my bare foot into my boot and it was all cold and wet and squishy - BLECCCHHHH! Other people check their desert boots for scorpions, I check mine for slugs.

POG