[at-l] Racism on or around the AT

I remember like it was yesterday.  It was raining and Vcat was wishing for a baseball hat to wear.  Hopeful pulls this pretty TN orange hat from his pack and Vcat had to wear it 'cause she was  wishin for it.  She then ruined it by putting blue stuff all over it.   Plodder

Don't ya'll believe nothing Vcat says on account that she's being real
spiteful about a beautiful Tennessee Orange hat that she specifically
asked me if she could wear and then got mad when I said she could. Ya'll
just asked Plodder if it ain't so.   Hopeful...............who has always
been real good friends with everybody who was ever from
Ohio............except Vcat.

ps   Vcat, you ought to bring The Hat to the GARuck so folks can see for
their own selves how you made it a mess with all that blue stuff. Mercy
sakes, Felix don't ask you will just be heart broken.