[at-l] Nomad in the Snow

The Nomad is not a winter tent.  It had a hard enough time handling the
little bit of spring snow I had this past year in Georgia.  For winter, you
need a tent that stays taught, and sheds snow.  Depending on where you're
using it and the conditions you expect, it may also need two exits in case
one gets snowed in, etc.

I wouldn't push the Nomad beyond the three season use it was intended for.
Carry the extra weight of a good winter shelter.  It could save your life.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99