[at-l] (OT) Woody Gap is near Griffin Run and Schlichter Pass, just beyond the train Tressel

Greetings,

Yes, I'm sure Ohio State's record against Alabama, and all SEC schools for
that matter, might be a sore spot....the OSU vs. SEC record is something
like 1-14-1, counting this year's loss to South Carolina.  BTW, Woody Hayes
was a fine man.  We're all remembered best for our public actions, but it's
our private and lesser known acts of kindness and service that truly matter.

Take Care,

Tim

Black&blue wrote:

As long as you aren't related to Bear Bryant, you'll be fine.  However, if
you are......don't advertise it.

Black&blue