[at-l] RE: How was your morning....

At least you did not do as one of my friends did.  They love writing very
acid resignation letters that say how stupid everyone in the organization is
(especially the bosses).  They especially do this when they have a HELLish
day.  Then they mail it -- to themselves.  Very therapeutic.  But one day it
was H*E*L*L and it was everyone else's fault and my friend had warned they
what would happen.  So my friend wrote a particularly nasty letter and just
then the boss came in.  No, he did not see the letter then, but he got it in
the mail.  Apparently my friend's finger trembled and hit the wrong "send
to" button.  Just use your imagination for the rest.

William, The "We've All Been There" Turtle

PS  I use to handle serials (magazines, papers, etc.) at our library.  One
of our patrons could not understand that our USA TODAY subscription came
through the mail and that it was not going to be on the shelves every day at
08:00 AM's opening.  He constantly complained.  Then we had a prof. who
insisted that his students use only the print version of CHRISTIAN SCIENCE
MONITOR -- no online or microforms or computerized versions.  Only print.
CSM might come in that day or 2 weeks later.  So students would bug us until
they saw a particular issue -- which meant I got grief.  So one day I was
talking to some of the other staff members about the "idiocy" of these two
patrons -- no-one was in the library; it was between sessions.  Guess who
walked into together while my back was turned to them.  Every workplace
needs a punching bag.