small clarification... Re: [at-l] Deeper subjects - the Trail and Sept 11

In a message dated 1/15/2002 5:50:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> ### Just for clarity, my comments below reflect a literal
> reading of Jim's question, i.e. considered of effects "on
> trail." *Before* a *prospective* hiker gets on the trail, ...,
> I'm sure (like someone else just wrote) some are now planning a
> through who previously weren't, and perhaps some are enrolling
> in art school instead............. But my answer was focused "on
> trail."

Regardless, if you're thru-hiking, going to art school, happy at home raising
a family, destitude and/or peeing in public, you're in denial if "9/11"
doesn't a/effect you're life.

It's all about life!

Sly

multipart/alternative