[at-l] Gypsy Wind has lots of stories...

Of course you know he invented the skateboard when he
was 10 and the CIA "street drugged" him and stole the
prototype... He is a very interesting paranoid
schizophrenic.  When he first showed up in this area
he scared a lot of people.  Well,  maybe it was the
full size wood chopping axe strapped to his old
external frame pack!One day I lost a twenty dollar
bill out of my pocket and got a little upset because I
figured one of the dozens of hikers around that day
was on his way to the Burrito with it.  A little later
I gave Gypsy Wind a ride into town and he made a big
deal about giving me a donation for gas.  That night I
found a 20$ bill wrapped up in the 2$ bills he had
given me.
Miss Janet