[at-l] Racism on or around the AT

Being a voracious student of history of that particular era, I have always
espoused that the most brilliant military leadership in the Union army (which
ain't saying much) was indeed buckeye.  I am equally convinced that if the
south had had three more mules and six more guns than they did, they would
have won.  The latter belief is what made friends in Texas.

Lest we get grief for non-trail related, my October hike through MD took me
through the South Mountain civil war battle site area (there - trail related).

"Marchin' through Georgia startin' March 1, but in a good way" Black&blue