[at-l] Deeper subjects - the Trail and Sept 11

Dave -
The origin was a Yiddish curse that came over from Russia - at least that's
where how I first heard it.

I once told people to have an interesting hike.  Some of them did.  I
haven't done that lately -- maybe I should start again?  How about that,
Bob?

Walk softly,
Jim