[at-l] Racism on or around the AT

> Jan responded that she hiked with an inter-racial couple a few years >ago who had a pretty good experience.

Actually, I met them THIS year and hiked with them casually, as one does,
about a week, NOBO into Trailfest at Hot Springs.
Their names were Slow and Steady, and I saw that they lived up to their
names, took a long time, and finished.
Their journals are online somewhere. I remember seeing them, but I've long
since lost the link. Perhaps someone here knows them. They would be good to
query.