[at-l] And how was your morning?

And do ya'll want to know what was REALLY funny?  The last time I made this
faux pax, I mentioned buying underwear.  I can't remember if it was bras,
though.  Oh yeah, then there was that rant and rave the Vol's kicked the
Gator's a**es email that was intended for my local morning DJ that I posted
to the list.  Maybe I should just save myself the trouble, and give EVERYONE
access to ALL my outgoing email.  I will remain perpetually embarrassed and
get to drown my sorrows in beer and tacos every night.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---