FW: [at-l] Boots, Bugs, Etc.---

I'm not relying on any such thing. As has been pointed out hundreds of
millions of people have used DEET for 50 years and no one has noticed
piles of bodies lying near the trail, dead from DEET exposure. There was
another repellant that has been withdrawn from the market, hexa
something. Paranoia will kill you just as fast as some other things. A
new natural repellant is under development BTW, its supposed to be 50 or
100 times as effective. But on the other hand, natural doesn't mean
safe. Botulinum toxin is all natural after all.

Bryan