[at-l] Deeper subjects - the Trail and Sept 11

My first thoughts turn to the mail and mail drops -- acceptantance, timing,
irradiation, etc.

What will they no longer take?

How long will they take to get it from point "A"  to "B"; how long will they
hold it at point "B", etc.

How will irradiation effect things like Rx, film, etc.

Folk who plan to fly to and from the trail will have additional
challenges -- some of which will overflow into other forms of public
transportation.

I suspect there might be some off trail price to pay -- such as hitchhiking,
over scrutiny of outsiders, bearded folk, etc.

The secondary impact via the impact on the economy will make it unaffordable
for some, but I suspect more will have a transition period in their life,
which often results in a thru.  Also, expect the desire to retreat will up
the numbers a tad.

Chainsaw