[at-l] Re: GARUCK List

Hello everyone,

I am planning on coming to the GA Ruck.  I have been lurking here for a
whilel.  I am planning on tenting.  Might as well get used to it since it
will be my home for 6 months starting on March 11.  I was wondering if
anyone would be interested in sharing a campsite.  Can't wait to meet
everyone.  See you there.

Jackie Sabo/Stray Cat