[at-l] And how was your morning?

Ok, all, watch this.  I've determined that this thread, is in fact trail
related. Not only is it trail related, but it's even related to
conversations that have been ongoing today!

That's right, the mistakes made here with respect to inadvertent sending
of private e-mail that should not have been destined for this list are,
in fact, a direct result of....
DEET and other "safe but lethal" chemicals.

Cleek
On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 02:02:27PM -0500, Dave Hicks claimed: