[at-l] Apology to Curtis

This weekend, I mistakenly included part of
a private note from Curtis, in a post to the list.
I have already deleted the original so I am guessing
that since the post to which he privately replied was
CC'ed to me, I received a copy of his response
unintentionally.  I didn't realize it was an off list reply.
My email program, like many, needs me to add
the AT-L addie for every reply so I did so and clicked
send.

I apologize to Curtis for this breech in netiquette.
And for the tone and content which was heated
because I thought the content of his note was meant
to be public....to the list  Old timers here knows I hold
confidences and private communication as very
important and would never do this intentionally.
As i said, I'm not sure that this is the way it
happened but I _know_ it was not intentional.

I know, I know, some here do not belive in the
premise that pri stays pri, but I do...intensely
so this is a big mistake in my book and I
am extremely sorry.

Just a suggestion for everyone.  When you
respond to a public post with a private message,
it's helpful if you put OFF LIST in the subject line
so that the lazy and the addled, like me, understand
that it's not list traffic.  And maybe check to see that it
won't be CC'ed to a third party unintentionally, as well.