More sillines on RE: [at-l] silnylon bacpack

<<Alright, I'm an idiot.  When I read the subject, "Brawny's 8 oz......." I
thought you meant Brawny, as in paper towels, HAD DESIGNED A BACKPACK!!!!!!!

>>>Nice and light Kelly, The only problem is that the pack made from paper
towels disolves in the rain <lol><<<

Not if you had used some of the cheapo toilet paper I've used as some places
-- including a couple of non-backpacking hostels & my former elementary, Jr.
Hi, and HS.  The tp will probably outlast glass and plastic.

William, Comfort Seeking Turtle