[at-l] Boots, Bugs, Etc.---

With the number and types of bugs were encounter (Nile fever carrying
mosquitos, Lyme and RMSF ticks, black flys, deer flys, etc.) it makes
sense to protect yourself with what works. Brewer's yeast, garlic,
sassafras and such just do not have the benefit of long sleeves and
pants, gaitors, netting, DEET and permathrine.

Keep it simple and keep yourself safer.

Bill...