[at-l] tiny trip report

Amy, where'd ya go? Precisely where? What trailhead, what trails, where
did you come out? Where did you park, where did you drink, where did you
stop for lunch and views? Details! Isn't the Hazel country grand?! I
LOVE those mountains!

Try it some time when snow is softly falling.

- Gary from Fairfax