[at-l] Cooling in Plastic

Amen to that - though I draw the line at the damn gypsy moths and
caterpillars . . . the level of destruction I saw from those darn things
was unbelieveable in places in VA this year . . . there were times I
could HEAR them eating, feel their crap falling on my head, and lose
count of how many I squashed under my boots . . . in the hundreds!

Thru-Thinker