[at-l] Nomad in the Snow

I live in NW PA and primarily hike in the general area.  We measure annual
snow fall in feet being as close to Lake Erie as we are.  This experience
with a Nomad on a short trip was for testing and fun.  It worked both ways.
It is disappointing but I don't think this tent will be able to cheat its
way as a four season tent.  Which is really too bad, I like this tent a lot
and do not want to carry something heavier.

Thanks for your input.

Tim