[at-l] Cooling in Plastic - from someone who does this for a living

And Clark Wright left out ....
15) walking under powerlines instead of walking around the other end
16) using a cell phone (microwave radiation)
17) or flying in an airplane to get to one end or the other (more cosmic
rays)
18) or even climbing to the tops of mountains (more cosmic rays)