[at-l] Cooling in Plastic (chlorine

In a message dated 1/13/02 8:26:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
woodelf@juno.com writes:

> I am told some doctors tell their cancer patients not to drink chlorinated
> water. I only know this from what I've been told by family of these
> patients.

I don't know the reasons for it, but that is true.  After Mom had her first
go round w/ cancer, we seriously considered investing in the stock of a
bottled water company, as it is amazing how expensive buying water on a
regular basis at the store is.  We figured we would save a lot of money when
we did our thru, since she wouldn't have to buy bottled water for 6 months :)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---