[at-l] Mount Washington

True story from college - yeh, I know everybody says they are, this one is.

Junior year we took a bunch of freshmen skiing at Seven Springs in PA on a
rush trip.  One of the freshman was a big kid from Pittsburgh who was, to put
it nicely, no Rhodes scolar.  Riding up the chair lift (I know 'cause I was
riding with him), his moustache froze and he said he couldn't feel it.
Proceeded to jank out what he could hold between thumb and forefinger.  Said
it didn't hurt.  He bled like a stuck pig the whole way home in the car.

OUCH!!!!!!!

Black&blue