[at-l] Camping At The Ruck

At 07:24 PM 1/13/02 -0500, DTimm65344@aol.com wrote:

>Just curious -
>
>Will we be seeing any of this famous running and ducking at the Ruck and, if
>so, can you save the demonstration of same for Saturday when I get there?

Well let's see.....
I have already been offered a homemade pecan pie
if I will greet a certain lister at the door, dressed all
in dayglow orange and screaming "I love you".

So what will running and ducking get me?  I
have to warn you though. ....running is not
my specialty so it better be somethin purty darn special.