[at-l] Camping At The Ruck

Mother Natures on foolishly asked:

<<,With only two weeks left to the PA Ruck we are looking forward to
seeing you all. Is anyone planning anything special around the campfires
?>>>>>

Well, yeah, but its most likely illegal, immoral, or fattening (as all
good things generally are). As to specifics, we could tell ya, but then
we'd have to kill ya. Be careful to watch out for giant push pins,
handcuffs, tubas, and stuff in Sloetoes nalgene bottles (yum), all
wonderful past memories. I"M gonna watch out for retaliation from Dee,
thank you very much!

Landslide

multipart/mixed
  text/html