Re[2]: [at-l] Cooling in Plastic

There are all sorts of false alarms too, like the flap over cooking in
Aluminum pots and Alzheimer's which turned out to be wrong. I thought I
read something on the estrogens be shown not to be true too but I don't
recall the source.

Stupid warnings like the broiled meat thing just make people
contemptuous of all warnings too. After all people have been eating
broiled meat from time immemorial and no obvious dangers have turned up.
Our bodies are a lot more resistant to these chemicals than many people
appreciate.

Lastly the way these limits are arrived at just don't translate to the
real world. Most of these limits are based on feeding rats massive doses
of the chemical. But we are not rats and we are not eating massive
amounts. The body can often handle smaller amounts.

But all of that being said there is no doubt that we are experimenting
on the general population and sooner or later a disaster probably will
ensue.

Bryan