[at-l] My Favorite Lipton's

> Some of them cook in 8-10 and some need 15-17.  If fuel use
> is an issue, avoid the bowties and go with the quicker cooking pasta varieties

The 8-10'ers can actually be cooked right in the pouch they come in, eliminating
messy pots.  Just shake the bag before opening, pour in enough boiling water to
cover the noodles, stir, fold over the top, lay it upright(I set it inside my
cookpot),cover with a t-shirt or packtowel or something to insulate the top, leave
it as long as you can(about 20 minutes), and joila!
A bag of nasty, tasteless, calorie and carbo enriched Liptons -- mmm-mmm, good.

Ron