[at-l] Re: Re Michigan Hikers was re nicknames

Felix is probably thinking of, and this falls in the 27% true portion (wasn't taht the number we
settled upon a couple years back with Leapfrog?) of the message, the GreatLakesHikes email list
hosted other on yahoogroups.com.

It's not just a Michigan group though certainly the majority of listers are MI residents. We've got
other Great Lakes states represented too (though I'm not sure if PA and NY have any active members
right now).

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **