[at-l] thoughts whilst hiking

Glad to hear someone else say it...... it's one of few reasons to hike =
the trail that I can verbalize!!!

----------------------------------

"My secretary asked me the other day if I *ever* stopped thinking (she =
seems
to think I always have 101 different things going on in my head all at =
the
same time), and I had an immediate answer: on the trail.  It's not that =
become brain-dead, but rather that zone you speak of here - I'm able to =
move
into that place "beyond the mental chatter".  I like that.

Susan"

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---