[at-l] Cup keeps yucky odors

In a message dated 1/11/02 12:46:38 PM, karinclaus@yahoo.com writes:

<< I use a big plastic campbell soup cup that I got at
the grocery store.  The only problem is.. it retains
odors.  If you cook ramen in it. (Which I generally
have every day for lunch).. Then everything tastes
like ramen for days.

What does everybody else use? >>

I have been using a 24 oz. Aladen Insulated cup.  Typically, I make soup by
boiling water then put into Large Aladin Cup and cover with lid.  While it
continues to cook, I do a couple camp chores.  After drinking/eating the soup
a put the dry contents of my dinner in the same cup and add water and let it
simmer like in a pot cozzy.   After dinner I add hot chocolate to the cup and
drink it slowly to enjoy the flavor and absorb the goodies.  Next I add some
additional clean water, swoosh it around to clean the cup then drink the dish
water.

Next morning, Boiling water into hot chocolate in the same cup.  Followed by
a double batch of oatmeal and then another drink of dish water.  I never have
to clean the pot in which I boil water.  I must from time to time wipe the
inside of the cup with my hand - in which case I do not drink that water.

                                            Art